- Arvin Family Resource Center – Arvin, Ca
- Buttonwillow Community Resource Center – Buttonwillow, Ca
- Delano School Readiness – Delano, Ca
- Greenfield School Readiness – Bakersfield, Ca
- Lamont/Vineland School Readiness Program – Lamont, Ca
- McFarland Family Resource Center – McFarland, Ca
- West Side Outreach & Learning Center – Taft, Ca
In order to become a Community-Based Workshop Provider an agency must:
- Be a First 5 Kern funded program.
- Have Result Indicator 2.2.2 (Number of parents/guardians who received group parenting education) on the Commission approved Scope of Work-Evaluation Plan.
- Have at least two staff members trained (one staff member must be from the First 5 Kern funded program).
For additional program-related questions and information, or for assessment and evaluation related questions and information, please contact:
Theresa Martinez – Chief Evaluation/Program Officer, email@example.com