The newsletter and weekly headlines can be sent each month to your inbox.
THIS WEEK’S HEADLINES
First 5 Kern sends out weekly updates on the top news stories pertaining to issues impacting kids 0-5. Subscribe to the newsletter to receive them each week.
- Does quality ECE lead to success as an adult?
- California receives an A for their early childhood policies
- Doctors dismissing families who refuse vaccines
- Maternal stress linked to infant illness
- Best parenting book for dads
- COVID and preterm births
First 5 Kern’s newsletter “Handprints” comes out regularly, sent exclusively via e-mail. With relevant news pertaining to our community on issues impacting children 0-5 and their families, as well as related First 5 Kern programming information, Handprints is in an easily digestible format with links to further information.
First 5 Kern October, 2020 Handprints Newsletter
- Safe Sleep Awareness Month
- Kern Medical Safe Sleep Certification
- Mobile clinics for KC Children’s Dental Health Network
- Commission meeting preview
- Expansion to California’s Paid Family Leave law
- Safer California conference