- Meet the Birds Activity Center
- Babies – Learn how talking can be fun, singing songs helps babies brains develop and a parent’s singing voice, even if they feel or sound silly, is magic to a baby’s ears.
- Toddlers – Toddlers use their senses and motor skills to explore the world. Help toddlers express creativity, develop language skills, and learn to problem solve.
- Preschoolers – Preschoolers use their physical abilities to achieve more challenging tasks. Help nurture a child’s motor skills, improve memory and communication skills.
- The Learning Center – Brain development; a child’s ability; the parent’s role; milestones; a second language; developmental delays; and what is literacy? Language development; motor skills; preschool; and child care.
- The Activity Center – Babies change more in the first year than any other time. The first five years are full of learning opportunities.