PROGRAM STAFF – PLEASE PROVIDE A DESCRIPTION OF NURTURING PARENTING; WHAT ARE COMMUNITY-BASED WORKSHOPS? NEED A FEW SENTENCES FOR MR. JOE PUBLIC.
- Arvin Family Resource Center – Arvin, Ca
- Karen Davis, Supervisor
- Buttonwillow Community Resource Center – Buttonwillow, Ca
- Susan Watkins, Supervisor
- Delano School Readiness – Delano, Ca
- Michael Bledsoe, Supervisor
- Greenfield School Readiness – Bakersfield, Ca
- Jordan Green, Supervisor
- Lamont/Vineland School Readiness Program – Lamont, Ca
- Jennifer Wood-Slayton, Supervisor
- McFarland Family Resource Center – McFarland, Ca
- Margie Perez, Supervisor
- West Side Community Resource Center – Taft, Ca
- Sandy Koenig, Supervisor
In order to become a Community-Based Workshop Provider an agency must:
- Be a First 5 Kern funded program.
- Have Result Indicator 2.2.2 (Number of parents/guardians who received group parenting education) on the Commission approved Scope of Work-Evaluation Plan.
- Have at least two staff members trained (one staff member must be from the First 5 Kern funded program).
For additional program-related questions and information, please contact:
Anastasia Lester – Program Officer, email@example.com
For assessment and evaluation related questions and information, please contact:
Theresa Ortiz – Chief Evaluation/Program Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org